BELLES HOT WINGS CHALLENGE
Think you’re all pretty HOT!? Well you’ve got nothing on Belles Hot Chicken Wings! Enter to be crowned our first ever Belles Hot Chicken Champ.
DETAILS & MECHANICS – All competitors must be 18 years of age or older
The fastest time to eat 6 x Belles Hot Chicken ‘Really F**king Hot’ Wings wins an amazing competition trophy & Longroom Experience to the value of $500
1st Place – Competition trophy & Longroom Experience to the value of $500
2nd Place – Longroom Experience to the value of $300
3rd Place – Longroom Experience to the value of $200
Registration $35 – includes entry and exclusive Belles Hot Chicken Competition T-shirt…
• There are 6 daily challenges from the 6th to 10th of Feb with maximum of 10 competitors in each challenge
• All competitors must register below
• Confirmation of entries will be made with competitors once registration fee has been paid.
• The Winner will be deemed as holding the fastest time to eat 6 x BELLES HOT CHICKEN ‘Really F**king Hot’ Wings and will be notified by phone – Sunday 10 February if they are not present at Longroom.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All competitors must be 18 years of age or older
- All competitors must complete an Waiver and Indemnity Agreement
- Maximum of 10 competitors per heat
- All wings mst be stripped clean of all meat.
- No drinks or other food is permitted during the competition.
- Competitors must be dressed appropriately for the competition
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in their designated areas.
- Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified. Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time.
- Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the time period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed. Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins. Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing basket. Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in disqualification.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules.
- HOT WINGS CHALLENGE heats start at 6:30pm on each day of 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 February 2019.
- All competitors must be at Longroom no later than 6pm for waiver signing and briefing
- Longroom may elect to hold more than 1 heat per day if required.
- Eating competitions are inherently dangerous activities, and all participants expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of any and all injury and damage that may result from the participation in eating competitions. Participants understand that such risks include, but are not limited to possible bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis, death or other injuries or damages. Selection of participation in the event and the risks of loss, damage or injury shall at all times remain with and be borne by each Participants will be required to execute a Waiver of Liability, Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement before participation. Contest rules are subject to change.