Thank you for your interest in participating in Love After Lockdown . Before you proceed to purchase tickets or apply for your position, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets or apply to be one of the complimentary ticket holders in both the lead up and during the event. Love After Lockdown On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers/staff of Longroom.
- Please note that Longroom reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser at longroom.co.nz These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Love After Lockdown tickets. All ticket purchasers or applicants must be 18 years of age or older at time of the event.
- The price of one Love After Lockdown ticket is the price listed on the Eventfinda website at time of purchase. This figure is non-negotiable. This price includes a ticket for two females, a drink on arrival and nibbles.
If you are applying for a complimentary place, Longroom will confirm your inclusions closer to the event.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access the venue when Love After Lockfown is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending Love After Lockdown. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Love After Lockdown tickets, once (s)he receives it. Longroom has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that Eventfinda is the sole authorised source for purchasing Love After Lockdown tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void. Outside of the ticket sales the only other way to confirm attendance is by going through the application via our official event form at longroom.co.nz
- Love After Lockdown tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that Love After Lockdown tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Longroom has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of Love After Lockdown ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Longroom will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue Longroom due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If Love After Lockdown cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances including Covid19, Longroom has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If Love After Lockdown is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Love After Lockdown will be considered final.
- If Love After Lockdown has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- Love After Lockdown is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending Love After Lockdown is 18 years old at time of the event.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to Love After Lockdown. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either. The participant or ticket purchaser must be 18 years of age or over at the time of the event and there is no exception to this.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated. It is at the discretion of Longroom to deny any entry to the venue should participant not have correct identification as either New Zealand Drivers Licence or New Zealand Passport. Under no circumstances can expired identification be accepted as appropriate from of identification.
- By purchasing Love After Lockdown tickets or by applying to for a complimentary ticket and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Longroom to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.)for verification and storage. You also content to use of your images or video footage and information being used for promotional purpose prior, during and post event without sign off from any parties to do so.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Longroom does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Love After Lockdown and Longroom follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd, obscene or inappropriate. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Love After Lockdown and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Longroom has a zero tolerance to sexual assault and advances. Love After Lockdown is a safe event and anyone deemed to be practicing any such behaviour will be removed by trained security instantly and no ticket(s) or place at the event will be void from that point on.
- Service of alcohol is at the discretion of our Manager on Duty and staff. Any person deemed to be intoxicated will be denied further service of alcohol and must then vacate the premises immediately. If you are asked to leave due to Longroom’s alcohol management or host responsibility plan there will be no refunds and eviction from event is final.Longroom have a definite dress code in force (smart casual with the overall impression being that the person has made an effort). Any one that is deemed to not be up to the required standard will be denied entry until such time
- Please note that you purchase Love After Lockdown tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at Love After Lockdown.